We are supporting the UN Global Compact’s ten principles; and as a member company since 2013 we are expected to:
1. Make the Global Compact and its principles an essential part of our business strategy, day-to-day operations and organizational culture;
2. Incorporate the Global Compact and its principles into the decision-making processes of the highest-level governance body (i.e. Board);
3. Contribute to broad development objectives (including the Millennium Development Goals) through core business activities, advocacy, philanthropy and partnerships
4. Communicate publicly (through an annual report or other public document such as a sustainability report) the ways in which we implement the principles and support broader development objectives – also known as the Communication on Progress; and
5. Advance the Global Compact and the case for responsible business practices through advocacy and active outreach to peers, partners, clients, consumers and the public at large.