Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption ABC-Charter
Alfa is determined to lead the mobility industry by taking a clear stand against bribery and corruption. By agreeing and committing to this Charter, Alfa undertakes to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, about the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
All our business partners accept the terms of this charter to do business with Alfa. If not, that business partner needs to inform us immediately, enabling us to terminate the act.