Alfa – The Scandinavian Mobility Services Company is and independent international removal, mobility and relocation company with offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Our ambition is to be perceived as a serious company with firm growth and financial stability. With a view to achieve this we emphasize customer orientation, staying innovative and offer availability and personal service at a high level.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY OF ALFA
Alfa – The Scandinavian Mobility Services Company is strongly committed to provide services in accordance with sustainable development.
For us this means;
• Enhancing environmental awareness, commitment and environmental knowledge among employees, suppliers, agents and customers
• Improving in efficiency and environmental adaptation of transports and use of packaging materials in connection with production of removal
• Minimizing risks for accidents related to production of our services
• Minimizing the amount of non-recycled waste generated from our business
Through systematic and proactive work with continuous improvements environmentally, we will secure that our business fulfills environmental requirements from legislation, customers and business standards.
ENVIRONMENTAL OBJECTIVES FOR ALFA
1. 2015 the CO2 emission/m3 sold volume related to European Moves should be 32% lower than it was 2010.
2. 2015 80% of our suppliers of European and Overseas removal services should meet the criteria for “Green supplier”.